Who Wins The FedEx Orange Bowl

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Worst Nightmare

I was playing NCAA Basketball 10, only had it for about a week so i was really into it. I decided to play some Halo 3 with friends and i left the NCAA disc laying on the entertainment center. While i was in an intense game i kept shooing my dog away from the entertainment center because i didnt want him to bump the power button, sadly that isnt what he wanted. I heard a crunching noise a few minutes later and shrugged thinking he was eating a bone. Afte about ten minutes i turned around and saw it was a disc he was chewing on. I thought oh no big deal it was probably the blank cd i knocked off earlier in the day. I grabbed the disc and turned it over and it was NCAA Basketball 10 , I was upset, angry, shocked, wanted to throw the dog off the balcony. But i remained calm, scolded him, and continued to play the most depressing games of halo in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment